Sunday, February 13, 2011

Running!!

Ok I know that I am so not good at writing posts!! But, Matt and I have decided to start running everyday. Let's just say that I am SO not the size that I used to be and I am SO not as happy for summer to come. So, we are FOR REAL running everyday. Because, I will actually have to post weekly if we ran everyday. I figured if I have to post it and be accountable, well to the blog world, that I might be better. Although I am pretty much set on this. I am marking it on a calendar. Maybe writing a big red x on the days that I run so I will feel so accomplished. I will make sure to post other things on the blog too, that will also help me in being an accomplished blog writer. Well nothing is really new from the last blog, all Matt and I mostly do is homework. But, I will post again after Valentine's Day! 

1 comment:

  1. So how's the running going? I just started my 1/2 marathon training last week and it's not fun yet.

    ReplyDelete